Don’t have your own gear?
Broke your kite and haven’t got a new one yet?
Didn’t expect it to be windy today and need a kite to rent?
Whatever the reason might be, we are here to offer you the latest gear for you to have an amazing session.
We rent out the latest 2023-24 model kites and bars from North Kiteboarding (NKB). The “Reach” by NKB is such a versatile kite that can be used by beginners all the way to advanced riders.
We teach with the Reach, boost big air, hydrofoil, and we even unhook with it.
Complete Set Hire
Full day (6hr): $320
- You must be approved by one of our instructors for safety and ability to ride independently
- We may ask you to present your IKO Student Certification card (or equivalent)
- Designed for those who finished taking lessons but are not confident enough to go out by themselves
- You must be approved by one of our instructors for kite safety
- In case of an emergency, one of our staff members will come and provide assistance
Individual Item Hire Pricing
|Full day (6hr)
- If during any hire of equipment including Complete Set Hire and Supervised Hire, the gear you used are damaged (e.g. tearing in canopy, damage to bar), you will be liable for the cost of repair of any damaged items. Staff at site and partners of The Zu Kite Club will review the circumstances and determine the cost of the damage and you will be charged this amount at the end of your hire.
- We will take a $300 deposit for Complete Set Hire and $150 deposit for Individual Item Hire before your hire begins and this deposit will be returned to you at the end of the hire if no damage is confirmed by our staff. The deposit will not be released until this is done so.
- We provide assistance with choosing the right size of kite and board for customers depending on the weather conditions of the day of hire/rental
- All equipment is provided for all hires above including kite, bar, wetsuit, helmet, harness, vest, and board
- All hires are subject to cancellation and may be rescheduled depending on weather conditions for maximum customer satisfaction and safety of our customers and instructors