This Thursday saw the launch of The Zu Flight Club at The Zu Boardsports in St Kilda, Melbourne.
What is The ZU Flight Club?
Let’s see who can get the biggest windsurf jump in Victoria! Come and borrow a WOO Altitude Tracker and head for a session in the bay or down the coast.
Go nuts and get some massive air! Bring back the WOO unit and we will upload your score to our leader-board on our facebook page and website. It’s that simple! Lets get high!
Rules: *WOO GPS provided by The ZU
• Measures height – flight time – Number of jumps
• No Rules, biggest, highest jump wins.
• The unit has to be attached to the board, with the provided mount.
• The competition runs from October until the end of February.
• There are two categories: Semi Pro and Average Jo, so no matter what your level is you can give it a shot.
What can you win:
A Woo Retail Package valued at $299
Features: Bluetooth Connectivity, Shockproof, 9-Axis Motion Sensor, Waterproof, USB Charger, Long Battery.
Average Joe Winner:
A Brand new North 2.0 Power XT extension and North I- base, valued at $395
So don’t hesitate and come and grab a Woo from The ZU and remember the rules… “Keep talking about Flight Club”
GAME ON @thezuboardsports #FLIGHTCLUB