SURF LIKE A PRO
- Dedicated high performance for pro surfing. Short length and narrower width increases speed, responsiveness and acceleration to throw the most radical maneuvers.
- Maximum maneuverability, speed and control for higher skilled riders. Scaled up riders shapes gives performance to all rider weights.
- Thinner rails, narrow outline. Low volume and fine rails totally aimed at highest surfing performance.
- Target rider: Intermediate to high skilled riders up to 115 kg.
- Key features: Narrow outline with thinner rails for rail-to-rail transitions and generating more speed. Pointed nose and squared tail. Tail kicker pad to push turns. All feature diamond grooved traction pads with tail kick pad with raised center ridge.
The Pro Performance Composite range is available in Blue Carbon and Starlite.
Fins: Supplied with FCS 2 fin boxes. Quad and thruster setup supplied with Balsa Core fins.
Starboard HQ expanded that “Starboard riders are presently leading the SUP racer Paddle League world ranking and have done for 5 years straight, this is with all riders using stock production boards. Starboard’s 2019 race range is faster, more stable, and the designs are breaking new boundaries in the sport”.
For every board sold, Starboard are picking up plastic equivalence of 200 plastic bags from our coastlines. They also plant one mangrove for each board sold, which will absorb ovr one ton of CO2 over the next 20 years. Starboard HQ introduces the range to TotalSUP.