THE HYPE IS PROVEN, HYPER NUT
- Fast, stable and reactive. All in a short length.
- Wide nose and tail allows riding a shorter board.
- Inverted nut rail. For acceleration and tight turning.
- Target rider: Riders up to 130 kg.
- Key features: Wide tail area and straight outline produce hyper drive and acceleration. Pulled in Nut outline curve produces faster tighter turning arcs when on rail. The channel bottom creates acceleration. A flatter rocker along the tail rail enhances speed. Tail kick of pro rocker down the center for tight pocket turning.
The Hyper Nut Composite range is available in Blue Carbon and Starlite.
Fins: Quad setup supplied with FCS fin boxes and Balsa Core fins.
Starboard HQ expanded that “Starboard riders are presently leading the SUP racer Paddle League world ranking and have done for 5 years straight, this is with all riders using stock production boards. Starboard’s 2019 race range is faster, more stable, and the designs are breaking new boundaries in the sport”.
For every board sold, Starboard are picking up plastic equivalence of 200 plastic bags from our coastlines. They also plant one mangrove for each board sold, which will absorb ovr one ton of CO2 over the next 20 years. Starboard HQ introduces the range to TotalSUP.