The Fanatic SUP Prowave LTD 2018 range has the betters boards to go to the best wave points and have an epical surf session. Used by Fanatic Pro Team, these boards have an excellent performance when you demand the maximum of them to do the tricks.
Whether you’re going for fast carves in powerful reef breaks, radical hacks in sloppy beach breaks or charging massive surf, we’re sure there’s a ride for you in our high performance ProWave line.
Balanced and easy to paddle, yet super radical once unleashed onto a wave, they offer a responsive ride with quick acceleration, great speeds and lots of drive.
The Prowave is designed for deep carves and tight arcs in the pocket whilst handling mushy days with ease. The controlled flow gives you the confidence and comfort even on the biggest days.
It comes with five boxes to give you the choice of either a Quad or Thruster fin setup allowing you to adapt the board to your style of riding and conditions on the day.
The weight of these boards are almost 2 kgs lighter than years before thanks to the new technology BXF.
Key features of the Fanatic Prowave LTD 2018
- Real surf scoop rocker line
- Nose outline and squash tail provide Shortboard performance
- Maximum carving delivered via pulled down thin rails
- Hard release edges in the tail for direct acceleration and light feel, with softer rails in the nose for smooth surfing
- Maximum stability delivered via slightly domed deck blending into thin rails
- Speed and drive enhanced via single concave entry that transitions into a single double concave mid section
- Bottom and rail shape provides ultimate grip allowing for smaller fins
- Prevention of nose diving provided via added nose kick
- Five Multi-Boxes for Quad / Thruster fin setup option
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
Features of the Fanatic Prowave LTD 8’8” 2018
- Length: 8’8” (approx. 259 cm.)
- Width: 29.5” (approx. 74.9 cm.)
- Volume: 110 l.
- Fins: 5x Multi-Box / 3x ProWave 4.75″ (Futures Box) / RTM
- Weight: 7.65 kgs.
- Rider weight: Up to 85 kgs.