FLY BAMBOO SUP PACKAGE
- 2019 Fanatic 10’6 FLY Pure
- 2018 Fanatic 35% Carbon Paddle
- 2018 Surf Leash
- 2018 Rail tape
The Fly is the quintessential SUP range for everyone. From newbie to the more experienced paddler, the Fly’s all-round shape provides an effortless and smooth glide across flat water, performing well in small to mid-sized waves. SUP is fun on the Fly!
Evolved from the early days of the sport, these shapes cater to all levels of experience. From those first steps onto a SUP, all the way through to those with decades of experience, the family comes in a broad range of sizes and constructions to accommodate every individual’s needs. Starting with the 9’6” for lighter / medium weight riders, going up to the super stable and floaty 11’2” for the greatest deal of buoyancy. A great platform for entry-level riders, the Fly line is classic with performance characteristics that you can enjoy for years to come.
- 11’2” available in Standard and Center fin version
- 10’6” available in classic and WB shape, with added volume / extra stability
- Flat deck with volume pulled out to the rails for stability
- CAD sculpted balance flow curves
- True surfing rocker line with a flat into full V bottom for engaging carving sensations off the tail
- Low nose entry for effortless wave catching and glide
- Sharp tail edges with softer rails up the nose for smooth power riding and drive through the turns
- Fly LTD and Pure Light 2+1 fin setup (Fly Soft Top with US Single Fin)
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
CARBON 35 ADJUSTABLE PADDLE
Our Carbon 35 adjustable paddle with its matt finish 35% Carbon / Glass shaft and strong, ABS protected carbon composite blade is the top choice for any entry level paddler ready to go from zero to hero. With the Union Joint system and a blade size of 7.25” your strokes are highly effective. Available in standard adjustable or as 3-piece Carbon 35 adjustable for the most convenient paddle transport ever.
Fanatic Union Joint System
In the past, all paddle flex patterns were made up of two parts: the blade, and the shaft. An oversized stiff joint disrupted these two flexible parts, where paddle and shaft were connected. The Fanatic Union System paddle has revolutionised the unified flex pattern. It now runs seamlessly from the tip of the blade all the way to the shaft. By moving the connection joint further up the shaft, it tapers perfectly into a RDM joint, resulting in constant flex for an unmatched spring and response with every stroke. From the moment the blade enters the water your energy is converted into forward drive. The Union paddle is available in four construction styles for a straightforward selection of paddles to match your performance and budget.