FLY BAMBOO EDITION
The Fly is the quintessential SUP range for everyone. From newbie to the more experienced paddler, the Fly’s all-round shape provides an effortless and smooth glide across flat water, performing well in small to mid-sized waves. SUP is fun on the Fly!
Evolved from the early days of the sport, these shapes cater to all levels of experience. From those first steps onto a SUP, all the way through to those with decades of experience, the Fly family comes in a broad range of sizes and constructions to accommodate every individual’s needs. The Fly Bamboo is available in all sizes starting with the 9’6” for lighter/medium weight riders, going up to the super stable and floaty 11’2” for the greatest deal of buoyancy. A great platform for entry-level riders, the Fly line is classic with performance characteristics that you can enjoy for years to come.
- New Bamboo Sandwich Clear Optic
- 11’2” shape available in Standard and Center fin version
- Flat deck with volume pulled out to the rails for stability
- CAD sculpted balance flow curves
- True surfing rocker line with a flat into full V bottom for engaging carving sensations off the tail
- Low nose entry for effortless wave catching and glide
- Sharp tail edges with softer rails up the nose for smooth power riding and drive through the turns
- 2 + 1 fin Setup
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
BAMBOO SANDWICH TECHNOLOGY (BS)
A lightweight bamboo wood / glass composite construction with great strength and unique optics. Combined with some extra glass reinforcements, it absorbs high impact forces. Overall a very durable layup with unique wooden deck optics and great weight / price ratio.