Wherever you decide to take it, the AllWave delivers easy-peasy surfing action with surprisingly radical performance attributes. Available in four sizes – from the snappy 8’9” to the floaty 9’8” – we guarantee unbeatable fun in all types of waves.
The 2017 AllWave range ensures the easiest possible entry into the waves. The fast rocker line and stable stance offer straightforward wave catching characteristics and good speed, allowing you to focus 100 % on the wave. The four sizes increase in length – with minimal additional width – to guarantee a smooth flow all the way through the models for the heavier riders. Whether conditions are choppy, small and testing, or clean overhead walls, the AllWave is the perfect tool for enjoyment, ease and progression.
BIAX FIBRE / FULL PVC SANDWICH LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY (BXF)
Biax Glass fibre is a strong and super light layup. Perfectly suited to all our ProWave LTD, Stubby LTD, Stubby Foil and AllWave LTD models, the Biax weaving is a light and impact resistant material. When combined with a single PVC Sandwich and Wood / Biax heel reinforcements, it guarantees the most efficient construction in terms of weight and performance.
- Wide and compact outline for an easy, balanced stance when paddling and surfing
- Maximum carving via the pulled down thin rails
- Hard release edges in the tail for direct acceleration and a light feel, with softer rails in the nose for smooth surfing
- Lightly domed deck for maximum stability blending seamlessly into the thin rails
- Single concave entry, blending into a double concave V for extra planning power, control and easy rail to rail turning
- Bottom and rail shape provide ultimate grip allowing for smaller fins
- Quad / Thruster fin setup with five boxes in all LTD versions, Thruster in Pure Light models
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option