Wherever you decide to take it, the AllWave delivers easypeasy surfing action with surprisingly radical performance attributes. Available in four sizes – from the snappy 8’9” to the floaty 9’8” – we guarantee unbeatable fun in all types of waves. The AllWave ensures the easiest possible entry into the waves.
The fast rocker line and stable stance offer straightforward wave catching characteristics and good speed, allowing you to focus 100 % on the wave. The four sizes increase in length – with minimal additional width – to guarantee a smooth flow all the way through the models for the heavier riders. Whether conditions are choppy, small and testing, or clean overhead walls, the AllWave is the perfect tool for enjoyment, ease and progression.
- Wide and compact outline for an easy, balanced stance when paddling and surfing
- Maximum carving via the pulled down thin rails
- Hard release edges in the tail for direct acceleration and a light feel, with softer rails in the nose for smooth surfing
- Lightly domed deck for maximum stability blending seamlessly into the thin rails
- Single concave entry, blending into a double concave V for extra planning power, control and easy rail to rail turning
- Bottom and rail shape provide ultimate grip allowing for smaller fins
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
- New Vector Net technology
VECTOR NET TECHNOLOGY (VCT)
Our new Vector Net technology – with it’s stringer and bamboo wood reinforcements in key areas – ensures a great strength to weight ratio and comes with exceptional frame stability for a direct and responsive feel.