Get in contact with us for more info. Expected delivery October 2019.
- New Shapes throughout the entire Grip range, with added sizes 86, 92 and 102.
- Extremely versatile with multiple fin options and a shape designed to work both as a quad and tri-fin, even in the biggest sizes.
- Feel smaller than they are when on the wave, particularly larger sizes.
- Lightweight and easy to adjust slot-box fin system allows for faster tuning for conditions and fin preference.
- High top speed and excellent comfort in chop, thanks to the double concave/V bottom shape.
- Flat deck, great for stability in lighter winds.
- Exclusive high-end Biax Innegra Carbon Team Edition (TE) construction.